Before You Visit, Here’s Some Essential Information
Save even more time by reserving your spot in line.
To get in, get out, and get well as quickly as possible, use our online form to reserve your spot during open clinic hours.
Benefits of reserving a spot
- Receive an estimated time.
- Minimize time spent at the clinic.
Please note: Reserving a spot in line is NOT the same as scheduling a specific appointment time. The time you receive is an estimate.
How reservations work
- Approximate wait times are shown at the top of the form.
- Spots are assigned in the order of reservation.
- Spots are reserved only for the current day.
- You can also reserve a spot at our convenient locations with a shorter estimated wait time.
After submitting your request, you will receive:
- A confirmation of your spot in line.
- An estimated time to be seen.
- A link to complete any required forms.
You will also get a text message confirming your spot in line with a link to follow or cancel your reservation.
Walk in today, day or night.
Reserving a spot in line is not required. You can walk in at any time.
First, if you have an urgent or acute need for medical care, don’t hesitate. Just come on in. You don’t need to call or make an appointment. We’re open seven days per week.
We accept most major insurance.
We accept and file your insurance from most major carriers, including:
- Blue Cross-Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- MPCN(MS Physicians Care Network)
- Many others
Don’t see your insurance carrier listed here? Call 662-338-4826 for a current listing.
Yes, we accept Medicare. Sorry, we don’t accept Medicaid at this time.
We’re conveniently located.
521 South Montgomery St.,
Starkville, MS 39759
Do you need urgent care or the emergency room?
- For life-threatening injuries or conditions, call 911 immediately.
- For severe injury, illness, or symptoms—or conditions requiring advanced care or specialist physicians—go to the emergency room.
- For problems that typically require a provider’s care but for which you can’t be seen soon enough, particularly after regular office hours, come on in.
- For conditions that require care before or after our extended hours and cannot wait, visit the emergency room.
Here’s a simple chart to help you determine if your needs are urgent and not emergent: